looking for novarossi decals for jae12g also mac pipe ect?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike: I can cut you some vinyl for these logo's, let me know what colors and where you will be placing these logo's.

I have used the racing flag logo on the front nose of the 12's and the novarossi words on the sponson tops, I have both of these sized about right, but can make them any size you like. Rick

click on the file and you will see the flag logo, it is in a wireframe style and doesn't show up on jpeg images well.

Intwaters logo\'s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
like the jae logo and the novarossi logo i want to put on side of tub behing rear sponson tube to the back so i tz??hink your size would prob work

mike burt

410 west center street

saint louis MI 48880

let me know how much?

ricks vinyl work is second to none,,, i have several of his designs here and man they are perfect....you wont be disappointed mike,, rick is a great guy to deal with also.....

ill be in touch soon my self rick...

Alden

Mike: the JAE flag logo is 1-3/4 in. square, the nova logo is 1/2 in. high letters by 4in. long. Either of these can be sized to any size you like just let me know. Do you have any color choice in mind? I have just about every color that looks good for boats and planes.

Oh and cost, lets just say it will be my contribution to you lost boat project.

rick, lmk how much $ for a jae logo for the nose of my .21 jae g2. petty blue/lt. blue if possible. mailed to 22603. thanx in advance ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure need some help with colors.Pics of the boat are under venting some anger over stolen boat harrison.On oage 4 misshydro posted pic of boat take a look and help me decide .like i said would like novarossi down tub sides behind sponson tubes.What do you think??

Mike: Miss H did a great job on the paint work, here is what I think you might like. the jae flag logo in white for the top of the nose, and the novarossi logo in either red or blue prisim holographic for the sides. I was thinking red holographic to offset the red on the sponsons, or you can keep the blue theme going on the tub with a blue logo, let me know what you think.

Robin: I have some blue that is pretty close to petty blue, or Ford blue, I will resize the flag logo a little larger to fit the tub width. I'll send you a pm with the details this evening. Rick

I like the red holographic prism idea and white for the nose thanks I think i sent you my address.

Latest posts

Back