looking for nova rossi 12 marine version

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

I am trying to locate a nova rossi 12 marine version. with the water cooled head. Not the car version. Does anybody know where one can be bought?

thanks

tom

Do they make one? Call Gary, that guy can score anything if it's out there. I just talked to him yesterday and today, he is setting me up with some Octura hardware for my HH .12. Octura is making him up some special parts for them. Someone else in Wisconsin is getting the same parts but I don't know who. He is also checking into some Hughey hardware for us too, lighter and cheaper than Octura's.

That's me that got the hdwr from Gary. It should work just fine. We don't need .21 hdwr for these little buggers ;D ;D

I am looking for Gary, Lets help him out and find one! ive had no luck ???

Why didn't you say so in the first place! That guy goes out of his way to get stuff for me, I've got feelers out now!

I've got some postings on some foreign sites, one British and another where Aussies, Samoans and people from who-knows-where visit. If Gary can't get one, it's going to be tough!

I looked up the engine, and it's only a 34,000 RPM engine. If Gary gets it, it won't be that slow for long.

Still looking though, I'll try some more that I know of.

Tom,

Gary has my Nova .12 (car version-no pull start) you are welcome to try it if Gary is not using it right now.Needs a flywheel and I don't think you need water cooling just yet.Call him.

Ron Jr

Hi Guy's,

You may think 34,000 RPM is slow but I think what you will find is the torque and horsepower that go with it at that speed will surprise you. This motor is about the equal of 21's of about 5 years ago.

Top quality piece of hardware.

GT 8)

ps. there are a bunch of different parts for these motors including turbo cranks & cone lock plug heads, exotic ported liners. etc

Gary deals with Bill McGraw at Rossi Sales so I know that he's gone that route. Gary likes water-cooled engines but I don't know why he won't try a car engine. Must be that they have different timing. He's got something up his sleeve! I think that we've got him turned back on to the .12's!

Dave Marles responded to the question that I put on his site. He said that they won't be available until May.

Dave Marles responded to the question that I put on his site. He said that they won't be available until May.
where is that site at ron..... ill tell gary what you found,

thanks!

Back