• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for Kwik Stripe 1/8 gold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brad, I think you should get a tape like this from a current supplier of stripping tape. ( Do a Google search of "Striping tape for cars"). I got some tape in a box on the shelf but it is probably 20 to 40 years old. I would think a quality builder like you would want near new stuff and not have to deal with antique tape. Hopefully current auto suppliers would have fresh tape. Just my .02$

Bradley, per our conversation, you have a PM.
Rudy, I checked with a local auto body supply and they stopped carrying striping tape due to not being able to sell it. Same thing applies to the local auto part stores. My guess would be that pin striping has gone out of favor and the stick on stripes have been pretty much phased out

I, too, have been looking for striping tape and have not been able to find the quality and the width I want. Most auto part stores in my area do not carry them anymore. ANd if I can find some old stock, they are thicker than I like. The best tape that I have ever used were the ones offered by Carl Goldberg. They are very thin and go around curves without puckering.
I need some in 1/16" and 1/32" width. If anyone knows of a source, please post it here

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your help, I have some pin stripe from oriellys locally at $5.99 but I am looking for the Carl Goldberg or the Kwik Stripe brand. My existing project that got tore up I want to match the stripes that are already on it. Even if it is old I would be interested.

Most auto trims in the muti stripes can be separated. MUCH better quality then anything I have ever used..

Back