• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for KB 21 crankcase(Got one thanks)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on RCU i have a 3.5 parts lot, about 6 crank cases, some new, bunch of good crank's,carbs, bearings, heads, some good used moded P/S sets, ect, exhaust throttle stuff to, venturi's and other 3.5 parts, as well as a almost 100% OB motor. Asking %100 for all of it, comes with 3 beat up pipes to lol.

on RCU i have a 3.5 parts lot, about 6 crank cases, some new, bunch of good crank's,carbs, bearings, heads, some good used moded P/S sets, ect, exhaust throttle stuff to, venturi's and other 3.5 parts, as well as a almost 100% OB motor. Asking %100 for all of it, comes with 3 beat up pipes to lol.
Thanks, but all I need is 1 case to make a motor whole. Ray

ray, what's the difference between ob & ib cases? i've probably got what you need, merry x-mas, if i do :D ! pm sent.

mecoa lists different part #'s for the ib & ob cases. i've got A LOT of 3.5 k&b stuff. got the parts mostly in parts/box lots. have enough parts to build 2 rear intake motors, and about 3 end covers with no pto. but, ALL the cases look the same :blink: ? who can tell me the difference, and does it matter if you use an ib case for an ob, or the other way (ob for ib)?

do you know why they carry different part #'s on the mecoa site? hey ray, call me with your addy, i'll mail you a christmas present. hey, got all my distilling done, this flow meter actually works on boat motors, too :eek: :lol: :lol: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because they are K&B and part numbers are very abundent around that area...? :)

I honestly dont know. Maybe there is a difference that I didnt see. I could be wrong, but when I held them up together, back to back, there was no difference...

~James

When I was running K&B inboards and outboards at the same time, I interchanged the cases with no difference in appearance and performance. I suspect it is a scheme by K&B to sell more parts by listing different part numbers for the same unit.

Latest posts

Back