• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for K&B Outboard bearings.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROSNIFER

I have acquired a old tunnel and not quite sure what to do with it. Has a old K&B 7.5on it. I need most of the bearings and Boca does not show them on the site. Is there another place to get them ???
The ones I'm looking for are 0.592x1.130x.250 and .320x.865x.275.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin

Mecoa has the bearings you are looking for....

rear 18-8780
front 18-8778 [this bearing is not the .281"

here is a ..281 bearing on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-8-ID-7-8-OD-Sealed-Precision-Vintage-Mini-Bike-Neck-Bearing-Go-Kart-R6RS/232891406983?hash=item363968da87:g:YRMAAOSwMCdbdKXk

I would replace the front bearing with a R-6 -2RS with a .281" width.....
A slight amount of the bearing will hang outside the bearing pocket but that will cause no problems whatsoever...
That is a much better bearing.....also get a front bearing with [2] rubber seals and remove the seal on the one side toward the motor....
Sorry....I don't have them.....

Last edited:
Kevin, Something I neglected to post yesterday.....Here are the industries part numbers for these bearings......
Rear big bearing... B15-R8 Front small bearing R6-2RS [.281" width bearing]
I would get the bearings with TH-9B retainers......
These bearings are available everywhere ..... Amazon or Ebay are a good source......

Back