LOOKING FOR JOHN OTTO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how or where I can find him???
Zach
Zach . Johns usually done with dinner and in the shop by 7:00 pm - if he doesnt answer , dont leave a message ,just try back- he's slow with the machine LOL. You buying some fuel to come race with us at the Brandon One Day Race ?? Even if not come on down and hang out at the Brandon WCRA race at the end of this month- did I mention the entry fee is - FREE !!!! I bet even John and Andy Brown could use a day out of the heck-tic shop and come on down and race.. John/Andy how bout it?? - entry is on me, LOL . Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I was supposed to make the trip down to the Broward race this weekend but it looks like that may not happen. I do however intend to come to the 1 day at the end of the month.

Zach

I was supposed to make the trip down to the Broward race this weekend but it looks like that may not happen. I do however intend to come to the 1 day at the end of the month.
Zach
You make sure you get with me at the Brandon race Zach . Looking forward to meeting you, are the wife and the little one coming also?

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back