• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking For Flex collet

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have a used one. What is it for? Does it need a pilot at the flywheel? I have one with a pilot. $10 shipped to you.

YGPM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone still have one of these? The 8mm x 1.0 will fit my G26

Let me know and I can paypal ASAP

Thanks

Bill

"Had" is operative word here, as I just bought it.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
"Had" is operative word here, as I just bought it.Mike
Yes Mike, it is on its way to you. I was trying to clarify that the Octura collet has 8mm x 1.25 pitch, not the 8mm x 1.0 pitch requested. I'm not sure if 8mm x 1.0 is even a standard metric pitch. I willc heck it out tomorrow when at work, though.

I don't believe it is standard. In my metric tap and die set the 125 is the only way the 8mm comes. I think if it is available it would be like the 1/4-32. Not your oridnary off the shelf stuff.

Mike

Sorry guys I was thinking of the other end of the motor..... the nose cone that I put on the motor for starting is indeed an 8mm x 1 though...... Duh!

I guess what I am looking for is a 1/4" cable collet for my Zenoah.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Bill

Latest posts

Back