Looking for carbon fiber boom tubes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vision race boats

Looking for some help on were to buy some carbon fiber boom tubes, looking for the standard size like on a Eagle .45 or maybe a little smaller, i mainly need the tubes that go into the sponsons right now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

If you can't find them there another place is Goodwinds they sell kites parts and have some carbon tubes also.

Good luck.

Jose

If you can't find them there another place is Goodwinds they sell kites parts and have some carbon tubes also.

Good luck.

Jose
I have been having a little problem finding sizes that slide inside each other with the right clearance OD and ID. I found the right size sponson tubes in fiberglass tubing, that may be what the tube is they are using anyway not sure what the stock tubing is that comes with the eagle kits. Thanks again for your help.

Try www.zippkits.com , look under hull accesories, they have a good selection of solid and hollow carbon shafts.

That would be correct the standard tubes on a Eagles are glass not carbon. The carbon tubes are more expensive.

Jose

That would be correct the standard tubes on a Eagles are glass not carbon. The carbon tubes are more expensive.

Jose
That's what i thought they were just the fiberglass tubes from what i have seen, i am just trying to test some different sponsons and needed to find the smaller tubes that go in them. Zippkits has some but they are much smaller like 5/16 OD. Thanks for everyone's help.

Latest posts

Back