Looking for all the CMB engine PDF's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BB Mods's

Im willing to pay if some one has the complete collection, or pay for any i can find! let me know what you have!

I've never seen a exploded view parts sheet for a CMB. I don't beleive CMB provides those with new engines, some one correct me if I'm wrong?

I've never seen a exploded view parts sheet for a CMB. I don't beleive CMB provides those with new engines, some one correct me if I'm wrong?
That is incorrect, I have exploded views for the 67HR 21 green head valvola and 21 valvola RS7

Just don't have a complete set, should have the RS45 but can't find it.

But what I have came in the boxes with the engines

Rick

Im willing to pay if some one has the complete collection, or pay for any i can find! let me know what you have!
go to http://www.prestwich.ndirect.co.uk/ Dave marles has a lot of good info and pictures, and at one time, many exploded views and part list, send me an e-mail and I will forward on what I have, CMB 21 LS, CMB 21 Valvola, CMB 45 EVO, CMB 45 Hydro

I also have the 67/80 green head but not scanned yet.

Cool, How come I've never got one then?? I have several CMB's. It always makes one feel good to point out how wrong someone else is!

Last edited by a moderator:
They do, here in the german CMB online shop you can find exploded views of all the current engines.

e.g. http://www.cmb-engines.de/cmb_ersatzteile_cmb_91_rsh.htm

Alex

Keep up the good work guys! Iv got quite a few of them now, but still on the quest for all of them! Every one that helps for the cause will get a CD with all the CMB engine data, parts listings,and other fun facts on CMB engines. Looks like this

cmbcd001.JPG

They do, here in the german CMB online shop you can find exploded views of all the current engines.

e.g. <a href="http://www.cmb-engines.de/cmb_ersatzteile_cmb_91_rsh.htm" target="_blank">http://www.cmb-engines.de/cmb_ersatzteile_cmb_91_rsh.htm</a>

Alex

Keep up the good work guys! Iv got quite a few of them now, but still on the quest for all of them! Every one that helps for the cause will get a CD with all the CMB engine data, parts listings,and other fun facts on CMB engines. Looks like this

cmbcd001.JPG
Hey BB,

When you get ALL the info for the CMB engines, send me a copy and a list of all the acronyms, EVO, CAM,LS, 2-2, RS ect....

21 EVO, 21 Valvola 05-06, 21 Valvola 07, 21 RS, 21 LS, 21 LS Geared, 45 CAM, 45 EVO, 45 Hydro, 45 Hydro 06, 45RS, 67 CAM, 67 Hydro (Purple Head), 67 Hydro (Green Head), 80 Hydro (Green head), 80 Hydro 07, 90 EVO, 91RS, 91 RS Offshore, 101RS, whew.... and I thought Picco went through a lot of changes.........................

e.g. <a href="http://www.cmb-engines.de/cmb_ersatzteile_cmb_91_rsh.htm" target="_blank">http://www.cmb-engines.de/cmb_ersatzteile_cmb_91_rsh.htm</a>

Alex

cmbcd001.JPG
Hey BB,

When you get ALL the info for the CMB engines, send me a copy and a list of all the acronyms, EVO, CAM,LS, 2-2, RS ect....

21 EVO, 21 Valvola 05-06, 21 Valvola 07, 21 RS, 21 LS, 21 LS Geared, 45 CAM, 45 EVO, 45 Hydro, 45 Hydro 06, 45RS, 67 CAM, 67 Hydro (Purple Head), 67 Hydro (Green Head), 80 Hydro (Green head), 80 Hydro 07, 90 EVO, 91RS, 91 RS Offshore, 101RS, whew.... and I thought Picco went through a lot of changes.........................
Don't forget the CAM 45 Hydro 2004 NR (I got that off the box)..... There are toooooo many to count.. You are right.. Picco seems VERY simple next to CMB

I have more then enough room on 1 cd for all the data and then some.

Here is the Unofficial List thus far. Please continue to add to the list, pics are welcome.

*CMB 21 Engine List*

CMB 21 Valvola 05-06

CMB 21 Valvola 07

CMB 21 Valvola (Green Head)

CMB 21 valvola RS7

CMB 21 LS

CMB 21 LS (Green Head)

CMB 21 LS Geared

CMB 21 EVO

CMB 21 RS

CMB 21 TT

*CMB 45 Engine List*

CMB 45 EVO

CMB 45 Hydro

CMB 45 CAM

CMB 45 EVO

CMB 45 Hydro 06

CMB 45 RS

CMB 45 CAM Hydro 2004 NR

CMB 45 EVO 2

CMB 45 EVO 2/2

CMB 45 HR (Red Head)

*CMB 67 Engine List*

CMB 67 Green Head

CMB 67 HR

CMB 67 CAM

CMB 67 Hydro (Purple Head)

CMB 67 Hydro (Green Head)

*CMB 80 Engine List*

CMB 80 Green Head

CMB 80 Hydro (Green head)

CMB 80 Hydro 07

*CMB 90 Engine List*

CMB 90 EVO

CMB 90 GP Drum valve

CMB 90 GP disc valve

CMB 90 EVO (Red Head)

CMB 90 EVO2 (Purple Head)

*CMB 91 Engine List*

CMB 91RS

CMB 91 RS Offshore

CMB 91 HR (Red Head)

*CMB 100 Engine List*

CMB 100 EVO (Purple Head)

CMB 100 EVO2 ( Purple Bullet Head)

*CMB 101 Engine List*

CMB 101RS

Last edited:
Forget add:

CMB45 HR(red head)

CMB90 EVO(red head)

CMB90 EVO2 (purple head)

CMB91 HR (red head)

CMB 100 EVO (purple head)

CMB100 EVO2 ( purple bullet head)

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget add:CMB45 HR(red head)

CMB90 EVO(red head)

CMB90 EVO2 (purple head)

CMB91 HR (red head)

CMB 100 EVO (purple head)

CMB100 EVO2 ( purple bullet head)

;)
Allen, I have a illustrated part's breakdown for the 91 HR. Unless you're fluent in Italian you might have to take a trip to your local libarary to translate. E-mail your adress to [email protected] and I'll send you a copy.

Keep the PDF's coming guys, Im starting to sort the pdf's now and start the easy browse page for the pdf's.

I have one for a CMB 65 Marine - Zimmerman valve and a really special slide carb. This was the first CMB Marine engine I ever saw, and I still have one NIB. CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

Latest posts

Back