• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Abs Circus circus cowling.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty then,Could somebody point me in the right direction by any chance???I have a bunch of parts but the nose and drivers cabin are incorrect.Needing some Really bad.Plez okay Pretty Plez.Shann

Alrighty then,Could somebody point me in the right direction by any chance???I have a bunch of parts but the nose and drivers cabin are incorrect.Needing some Really bad.Plez okay Pretty Plez.Shann
Shann,

I have a couple of the ABS cowl halves. The only problem is that they are in California and I am in Tennessee. Let me see what I can do.

Cheers

Kevin

I believe I have one that I purchased from Steve a few years ago and never used, Iam in Az. now til next Wed. if your still looking then i will post pics for you.

Shann,

How quick are you needing this? I am working on the mould for that. I also have some other parts which i am moulding. I have the wing moulds done, and am slowly working on the cowl parts. Let me know.

Dave

Back