• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for a Prather 255s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey any one have any of these they want to part with? Mike
Mike

I have been scouring the internet for one myself. :ph34r: If you find someone with more than one please let me know. Saw one on ebay new in bag for $25 from Hong-Kong, but I don't think I want to risk it.

Cheers,

Kevin

I ordered from Hong Kong 5 weeks ago. Never got my items.
I have ordered from him before with 0 problems if you used ebay with paypal you can get your money back
try Aeromarine they show there on the website.....www.aeromarineRc.com
I called them and tried to order yesterday, but they did not have any.
Neither does Als Hobby in Chicago ,CMDI or Gary Preusse. But Gary said k/b is going to market these props soon,so i guess they bought the rights?

I ordered from Hong Kong 5 weeks ago. Never got my items.
I have ordered from him before with 0 problems if you used ebay with paypal you can get your money back
try Aeromarine they show there on the website.....www.aeromarineRc.com
I called them and tried to order yesterday, but they did not have any.
Neither does Als Hobby in Chicago ,CMDI or Gary Preusse. But Gary said k/b is going to market these props soon,so i guess they bought the rights?
I checked the ones you mentioned as well. Yesterday I placed a weborder from: http://www.mecoa.com/ and recieved a web/email confirmation. I will call tomorrow to see if they actually will be shipping. I will let you know. I also placed and web order from http://www.quicktechhobby.com. I will double check with them too.

Cheers,

Kevin

Someone on e-Bay has some for sale, here's the link if any of you are interested:

2 Prather 255 Hi Performance Stainless Steel Boat Props Item number: 110122321091

Regards,

James

Hey Mike,

The www.mecoa.com ie K&B manufacturing link is solid. They shipped the props I ordered out to me today. Can't wait.

Cheers,

Kevin

I just received 10 S255s from Professional model in Hong Kong. I've had pretty good luck with them. He hasn't tried to stiff me yet.

Now I just have to get 5 of them to Andy!!

Hello:

We don't usually enter "chat" sites, however we felt the need to sequester the rumor. Hyperformance Products, Inc. has purchased Prather Products, Inc.

Whatever props that are marketed as "Prather" are not.

We can be contacted at [email protected] or 714-893-0030.

Best regards,

David Rippe

Hyperformance Products, Inc.

Back