• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for a macs 13 cc muffled pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mikey,

look me up at the nats.. i have one that i got from buddy benidict last year. i will have it with me.

chris

you posted this add a couple of months ago! Did you not like the pipe I offered you?

Cliff

you posted this add a couple of months ago! Did you not like the pipe I offered you?
Cliff
The ad i posted was for nitro pipes,do you have a muffled pipe?
Mikey Mac Muffled pipes 15cc @ 11 1/2 would work great too. Most everyone has drilled them But you need a 24 inch drill bit & drill them from the front side Not the stinger side.

your right I apologize, I keep telling myself to finish reading sentenc... Hey am I hungry, what's on TV, Did someone say my name? Man I'll tell A.D.D. makes it hard to pay attention.

Sorry,

Cliff

your right I apologize, I keep telling myself to finish reading sentenc... Hey am I hungry, what's on TV, Did someone say my name? Man I'll tell A.D.D. makes it hard to pay attention.
Sorry,

Cliff
This pipe is for my 82u55 scale,seems the 13cc version is all that works well and i want to try one with a little more volume

Sorry,

Cliff
This pipe is for my 82u55 scale,seems the 13cc version is all that works well and i want to try one with a little more volume
Mikey Mark Bullard welds a Bigger header pipe into the front of a 13cc Macs pipe. Adds a little Volume & allows you to slip it up over your header pipe nicely. also a stk Muck 13cc would work great if you are looking for a little more volume than a mac 13cc

Sorry,

Cliff
Mikey Mark Bullard welds a Bigger header pipe into the front of a 13cc Macs pipe. Adds a little Volume & allows you to slip it up over your header pipe nicely. also a stk Muck 13cc would work great if you are looking for a little more volume than a mac 13cc
I have a fresh Muck pipe i will try that. Yep the inlet is small on the 13cc pipe

Back