• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a K&B 21SS Gold head Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Looking for a good condition or new K&B 21 ss Outboard gold head, I have an older Hotshot I need an outboard for

post to Australia

thanks

Want to let you know the flywheel is used but all the internal pieces are new. It's never had fuel through it. Also want to make sure you noticed in the picture that the muffler is not the stock one. It's from a newer version motor. Scag has been cut sharpened & polished. Cavitation plate has 4 extra small holes - again just wanting to make sure no surprises.
$280 US plus shipping. Firm.

thanks for all the info Mark, I'll pass at that price, with shipping on top of that, it will end up to pricey, when converted to Aussi dollars

Shane
I have a good one that was Mike Zaborowski.It's a good strong running engine.$175.00 plus shipping.Still has good life left.

Dave

I managed to find a outboard locally here in Australia,

thanks to all who offered their items

regards

Shane

Sorry guys for not getting back.Been working long hours trying to get are Micro Scope Customer from 3 month ago from all the **** that's going on.I wll look in my free time

Thanks
Dave

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back