• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclefester802

Hey Guys,

I need a hull for a CMB .67...Looking for a cat or hydro that is need of help. The smallest hull that will handle the motor. Look thru your crap pile and let me know what you have....I also am looking for a outdrive. I'm trying to get this going as cheep as I can,Even if the hull was crashed as long as it is repairable.Please email me or just [email protected].

Thanx,

Mark

I have a Cat that has had the MAC67 in it, same bolt pattern as the CMB, running gear all Areo Marine radio box and tanks. It isn"t junk and was only ran a couple of times. I have pictures if you are interested. B) B) B)

The cat is 38" long and was set up the MAC67 and the CMB Green Head using the New AB pipe. Ran great even in rougher water than heat racing. I'm asking $325.00 with shipping by ground.

Back