• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for .21 Ferrette 3rd channel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave is correct, there are a left and right side base unit. Always want the fuel nipples pointing to the tank (making for the shortest fuel lines) with the needle unit vertical. Need to decide if you want the unit on the port or starboard side. Once you have that post what type base you need. Then we can figure our if we have any spares available for the ones you need.

Adam,

Not sure you understand what I mean. Most of these units are mounted to the boat side within the engine bay. You can mount it on the port (left) or the starboard (right side). Should have the fuel nipples pointed forward to the tank. Now which side do you want the unit to be mounted, right or left side? That determines if you need a left or right base.

Well honestly im not sure.. The boat build hasn't started yet "hopefully will be really soon" and i'm not heading the build. I just do the engines and set up lol. I will have to ask my builder Mike Starrett as im sure he has a better idea of the layout in his head then i do. Had no idea there was a left and right to be honest. NEWB OVER HERE GUYS!!
default_wink.png
I have one coming from Ron Jefferson... Not sure if its left or right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Adam,

I've built a lot of boats over the years, all with third channel needle valves and have yet to mount one on the left hand side. I'm sure there's a need in some cases but I'm sure the percentages are extremely low. The one I'm sending is for the right hand side. Had it been for the left I would definitely have mentioned it as to me that would have been odd. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Later, Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Back