• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for 2 Lipo Batteries 8000 ahm 4S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell us a little more Walt and we can help you source something.
Tyler,
These 2 batteries are for a large off road truck by Traxxas right now they are running 6400 ahm but want 8000 ahm need to be 4S , for longer run times, they do stop running when the motor and ESC get hot but are putting fans on both.
Walt

John,
This is A fun truck but the original batteries are junk and do not give much run time, My customer wants longer run times, the Speed is not important
Thanks
Walt
If your customer is a newby , it might be worth the time to go over the proper care and charging/discharging of lithium chemistry batteries. Many times they damage the cells by running them down to far, not balance charging or cycling when new.
John

I own and never had an issue/failure after years of using the brands listed below. I do use a quality lipo charger & always keep them at their storage voltage if not used within 1-2 days.
-Tattu, competitive pricing & good quality (Korean made Cells?)
-GensAce same as Tattu (believe made by Tattu w/Korean cells as well?)
- Phantom Racing Products (high end ones can get expensive.)
A-Main Hobbies as previous mentioned are great lipos & well priced too.
- Mojo Racing Products (MI based company owned by fast electric guy.) work well/ good prices also.
-Daniels Racing (On IW) sells good batteries, knowledge & helpful guy too!
Just some lipo brands that come to mind that work great for me and lasted for many years. Hard to decide with so many brands. I am really liking the Tattu’s & Gens Ace lipos especially for the price. I hope that helps you out?

Brian Neumann

If your customer is a newby , it might be worth the time to go over the proper care and charging/discharging of lithium chemistry batteries. Many times they damage the cells by running them down to far, not balance charging or cycling when new.
John
John,
You hit the nail on the head, When I get the new batteries I told him that we would go over the do's and the things not to do with the new batteries.
Walt

I own and never had an issue/failure after years of using the brands listed below. I do use a quality lipo charger & always keep them at their storage voltage if not used within 1-2 days.
-Tattu, competitive pricing & good quality (Korean made Cells?)
-GensAce same as Tattu (believe made by Tattu w/Korean cells as well?)
- Phantom Racing Products (high end ones can get expensive.)
A-Main Hobbies as previous mentioned are great lipos & well priced too.
- Mojo Racing Products (MI based company owned by fast electric guy.) work well/ good prices also.
-Daniels Racing (On IW) sells good batteries, knowledge & helpful guy too!
Just some lipo brands that come to mind that work great for me and lasted for many years. Hard to decide with so many brands. I am really liking the Tattu’s & Gens Ace lipos especially for the price. I hope that helps you out?

Brian Neumann
Brian,
Where are you getting the Tattu's and Gens Ace Batteries??
Thanks
Walt Barney

Back