• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"looking for 2 " big belly pipes 67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i am looking for 2 new or very near new cmb big belly pipes with the black finish.. let me know what you have, thanks

terry

i am looking for 2 new or very near new cmb big belly pipes with the black finish.. let me know what you have, thanks
terry
I bet Stu has them- [email protected] or 317-462-9978

you know don as much time and money i spend , the obvious is sometimes not that close to my eyes..lol , i never even thought of askin stu.. thanks for making that known to me..lol

terry

terry

you know don as much time and money i spend , the obvious is sometimes not that close to my eyes..lol , i never even thought of askin stu.. thanks for making that known to me..lol

terry
ya you do have a problem with the obvious lol

chris

terry

terry

chris
shouldnt you be ordering parts for your truck or sleepin..lol

tk

terry

terry

chris
shouldnt you be ordering parts for your truck or sleepin..lol

tk

no i was in the basement working on your damb sponsons that took 5hrs LOL!!!

chris

tk i think you have missed the OBVIOUS again :eek:

i will bet Chris has been busy with

changing DIRTY DIPPERS an fighting :huh:

about who's turn is it to feed junior

how is it going there

BIG DADDY :rolleyes:

Marty

tk i think you have missed the OBVIOUS again :eek: i will bet Chris has been busy with

how is it going there

Marty

hey marty.. speedy is fine.. eating like a machine.. just like dad.. quite honestly he is better than i am right now with all that is going on with my back.

just got to get him in the shop and learn how to build sponsons.. could use the help and labor with him would be cheap lol

chris

tk i think you have missed the OBVIOUS again :eek: i will bet Chris has been busy with

how is it going there

Marty

hey marty.. speedy is fine.. eating like a machine.. just like dad.. quite honestly he is better than i am right now with all that is going on with my back.

just got to get him in the shop and learn how to build sponsons.. could use the help and labor with him would be cheap lol

chris
hey woodro thanks for "pipin up here"..lol , now off to the shop to build my sponsons..lol. btw guys i ordered 2 new ones from stu , but i will take a couple used ones so let me know what you got, thanks

tk

Back