Logistical help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Christy

Guys,

I have been on the hunt for a very particular lathe for a possible business venture. I have found what I am looking for at a price I think will work, but there is only one problem: It's over five hours away. I'd really like to get a good look at it before I commit to buying it, and I'd really like not to drive all that way (I'm in Dayton, OH) just to find out I don't really want it, even at a good price. So I was wondering............

Are there any REALLY COOL :D guys in the machine trades (or at least someone who knows what they are looking at and knows what to look for) who live in the greater Chicago, Ill area who could drive to either Elk Grove Village or Northbrook (I'm not sure which yet, it's being transported) to have a look at it and tell me if it's worth buying? I would really appreciate it and we could maybe work something out.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad If I lived closer I would love to give you a hand but I live almost as far away from there as you do. SORRY Scott

Guys,

Thanks, Scott. Think you'd have served my purpose quite well..........

Anybody else?

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Back