Llamas Useless stuff:

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

Well…….another evening I’m checking in here and there’s not much happening.

I found out that one of my neighbors has recently acquired a Llama……..

What the hell does anyone need a llama for? How do you find yourself in a situation where you seek to acquired a Llama!!??and where do you buy it!!??

It appears that this is the bitter end of a long string of purchases…..some sensible and some not so sensible. After my neighbor Bob XXXXX sold his successful chain of plumbing stores he did some bizarre things. It started with the purchase of all of the homes around his and replacing the houses with some clever landscaping. I tracked Bob’s most recent purchases and they go something like this: a dozen Magnolia trees for his driveway, a New Holland tractor, a dozen sheep ( I got a lot of mileage out of this one claiming they were all female), a new Cadillac pickup truck(He stopped talking to me when I cracked on that thing), and most recently a llama that stands out like a sore thumb among his sheep.

I’ve probably been driving buy it for weeks without noticing until my daughter said “look at the long neck on that seep”

I’ll keep you guys posted as to what purpose this critter actually serves……..

hey i think i know the answer to this one!

They protect the sheep and alert them of danger (if any) i think they do something a little different (not just that they are taller) but they protect them in a unique way...oh and i am not talking about how they spit ;)

or is it that i m htinking of Alpackas(sp?)? which one has more superior fleece?

Kris

Hey guys,

I work with a New Zealander and all sheep jokes are appreciated!

I had also heard about the Llama's protecting the sheep - no idea where tho!

Tim.

I know somebody that had Llamas in his pasture with his cattle. He claimed they will run down a coyote and kick the heck out of it, so maybe the protection thing has something to it.

I dont know either, stangely enough Rod : :)

but yeah Spraguepsycho1 is right, the chase things down and kick the crap out of em :)

i have hiked with llamas and they do kick the s*** out of cyotes and they are used for the hair to make stuff llamas do spit but mainly at each other this is about all i have you can ask me other questions if you like?

PJ,

Hadn't you heard about the latest "must have - just in time for Christmas" Aquatic Radio controlled LLama's! ;D

sounds like he's smokin tha ganj......

here's a guy who seems sorta like him, was a neighbor of one of my dad's friends:

-buys a brand new dodge ram after building his brand new house, and tries to use it to pull a stump out of the yard

-instead, when he revs forward the rear axle rips out, bye bye truck

-instead of fixing his ram he buys an f250 longbed, and early one morning drives off on a fishing trip with a canoe strapped to the bed

-a few hours later traffic cops arrive on the street to remove the remains of a fiberglass canoe, which apparantly had half-fallen out of a truck and broken into peices as it was dragged along the ground

-the guy had been too tired to notice having gotten up so early, and drove to his fishin spot without noticing his canoe was gone

-buys a top-of-the-line power washer, and washes his house, made of drywall, after he makes a few passes, the entire side of his house falls halfway out of the frame

-he had failed to read the instructions, which said never to turn it on to more than halfway when powerwashing wood

-moved out 3 weeks later

and yes that is a TRUE story!!

:p ;D ;D :) :D

Joe

Joe,

I wonder if our neighbors are related.

One things for sure…..we have some silly folks here in Virginia
crazy.gif

must be all the big power wires or somethin ;D

Back