• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

liquidation sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry brad,.. if I had no domestic buyer I would ship to you. .One of the other guys added to there package the extra motor..

Thanks all for the help .. all reaming items taking offers.. 2 boats will list soon.

Anthony, if the jae45 tank is still available I'll take it. How much with shipping to The Netherlands?

Tnx,

Oops it's gone
default_wink.png

Pm me your preferred payment, paypal, m/o? Etc.

Thanks Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthony,

with normal USPS shipping in a small box my guess is around 10 USD. Can you check and is it ok I pay you through with Paypal.

Tnx,

I tell you what,.. just to be safe,.. Make it $15US in shipping and Ill do it.. I know Ill have alot of forms to fill out.. on the JAE tank

Guys,.. I'm doing my best to track all this.. to make sure..

Just to make sure.. all buyers,.. if using paypal. [email protected].

Please send me an IM when the payment is done, add your address and the number and item you purchased.. I have sent the wrong stuff to people before and it;s hard to get it all back..

For the larger packages I have all info,.. motors and .21 pipes, motor mounts and part JE products.. all the rest pleae IM with payment and all shipping info..

thanks again guys

Back