Lil Red Haired Boy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

OK QUIT HIDING IT.....SHOW us the Spirit..... I get to put the first mark on it ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great guys..

Can not wait to chase Chuck around the pond.. Cuz to this point thats all I have been able to do..

Grim

phill you still driving square is tht why you have hit so many boats. yes ken their is still one secret out there, it has started deep in the dark room where nobody knows but the one that knows.

i havent ran for years i get to peel the paint of the u-13 first. good luck chuck

phill you still driving square is tht why you have hit so many boats. yes ken their is still one secret out there, it has started deep in the dark room where nobody knows but the one that knows.i havent ran for years i get to peel the paint of the u-13 first. good luck chuck
No I run straight at them, get out of the way.. Jackson bringing a boat out of mothballs???

Haha Scott, I think you can get a hold of a Joe hull for less than the Buds price. And Steve I should be wishing you the luck. I did my winning to get the "Champ" to come back, lets see if you still got it. HAHA.

Haha Scott, I think you can get a hold of a Joe hull for less than the Buds price. And Steve I should be wishing you the luck. I did my winning to get the "Champ" to come back, lets see if you still got it. HAHA.
Well LITTLE RED HAIRED BOY with a frsh boat you will be driving careful now wont you. This year its gang up on the Hildreths oh and Phil and those Ellet NUTS. Put the rub rails on LADIES it SHOW TIME...................RECKLESS

Well LITTLE RED HAIRED BOY with a frsh boat you will be driving careful now wont you. This year its gang up on the Hildreths oh and Phil and those Ellet NUTS. Put the rub rails on LADIES it SHOW TIME...................RECKLESS
Looks like its going to get a little dicey out there in scale. :huh: :huh: I think I will sit out another year in that class and let you fellas get it out of your system :ph34r:

Looks like its going to get a little dicey out there in scale. :huh: :huh: I think I will sit out another year in that class and let you fellas get it out of your system :ph34r:
HA we do that every year :lol: jump on in

Mikey, The last time you decided to rub when you were leading a final, You took the lead and lane one at Madison, Zoomed down the back straight and plowed right into buoy 4!! Now that means the buoys have just as much, if not more to fear from you than we do. If those things would just get out of your way, you would already have your first scale win. hahaha!! Honestly, the Elam has the speed, Just be patient, and the win will come, grasshopper. haha!!

AS FOR YOU SCOTT, its time to join the party. haha Ken

Mikey, The last time you decided to rub when you were leading a final, You took the lead and lane one at Madison, Zoomed down the back straight and plowed right into buoy 4!! Now that means the buoys have just as much, if not more to fear from you than we do. If those things would just get out of your way, you would already have your first scale win. hahaha!! Honestly, the Elam has the speed, Just be patient, and the win will come, grasshopper. haha!!

AS FOR YOU SCOTT, its time to join the party. haha Ken
All I have to say is BUD

Back