• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIKE NEW EAGLE SGX 80 OUTRIGGER- SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmkarem

UP FOR GRABS IS MY LIKE NEW 80 EAGLE SGX OUTRIGGER.

* EAGLE SGX HULL PAINTED

* CMB 80 HYDRO RACING ENGINE LOTS OF COMPRESSION

* REMOTE NEEDLE

* SHAFT SELF LUB SYSTEM

* ALL FUTABA SERVOS

* ALL CMD HARDWARE

* 2 NEW EXTRA PROPS FROM CMD

* 1 NEW ANDY BROWN PIPE UNCUT

* 1 CMB PIPE UNCUT

* 1 EXTRA GRAPHITE COWL

* SULLIVAN HI-TORQUE STARTER WITH PUSH BOTTOM RACING HANDLE

SELLING ALL MY BOAT STUFF GOING BACK TO CARS TAKING OFFERS PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES. I ACCEPT PAYPAL AND POSTAL MONEY ORDER. ITEM WILL SHIPED INSURED AND WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.

""""""""""""""""""" SORRY ITS BEEN SOLD """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of cars are you looking for? I have mugen onroad 1/8th on cars you might be interested in? If so email me at [email protected]

* EAGLE SGX HULL PAINTED

* REMOTE NEEDLE

* SHAFT SELF LUB SYSTEM

* ALL FUTABA SERVOS

* ALL CMD HARDWARE

* 1 CMB PIPE UNCUT

* 1 EXTRA GRAPHITE COWL

SELLING ALL MY BOAT STUFF GOING BACK TO CARS TAKING OFFERS PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES. I ACCEPT PAYPAL AND POSTAL MONEY ORDER. ITEM WILL SHIPED INSURED AND WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.

GOOD MORNING, NO THATS TOO FAST FOR MY SON I ALREADY GOT A TEAM ASSOCIATED RC10GT2 IN MIND JUST SOMETHING THAT WE BOTH CAN ENJOY.

THANKS,

J.

* EAGLE SGX HULL PAINTED

* REMOTE NEEDLE

* SHAFT SELF LUB SYSTEM

* ALL FUTABA SERVOS

* ALL CMD HARDWARE

* 1 CMB PIPE UNCUT

* 1 EXTRA GRAPHITE COWL

Would you consider a trade for a mugen mtx2 with a rossi 12, compete hudy board, starter box. Never been raced.

Good Morning Steve, No I already got something in mind a Factory team associated rc10gt2 little truck.

I have a Thunder Tiger 1/10th 4wd touring car that I started building. Brand new. The body style is an Alfa Romeo (untouched)

You have your choice of engines;

OS Max CZ12Z, or Picco XP-12 Comp engine, or a Thunder Tiger EVO 12 engine. All engines are new in box, untouched.

Comes with a Winner's Choice Tuned polished racing pipe. Has stock plastic pipe and header but in my opinion it needs a header depending on choice of engines.

This was a project I started when I was on the road but never got any further with it.

I'm sure there will be some cash involved as well ;) so get back to me if interested.

Wally

GOOD MORNING, ITS NICE TO SEE SOME NICE QUESTIONS REGARDING MY EAGLE SGX. I ALREDY ORDER THE RC10GT2 I JUST NEED THE ENGINE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT I WILL PAYPAL YOU.

THANKS,

J.

Whats your price? you'll get more response if you set a price. [should be a rule to post on the for sale page]

I wish I had know thats what you were looking for. I just got rid of a full off-road outfit. FT B4 & T4 & GT 15 sets of wheels/tires Motors and so on.

Whats your price? you'll get more response if you set a price. [should be a rule to post on the for sale page]

Guys,

Your wasting your time. This guy is the most obnoxious, rude, and self centered a-hole on earth. Do yourself a favor, move on and leave his games to himself.

Nick :angry:

HEY NIGTMARE, IS THIS IN YOUR ADD?

Blowing out someone else's candel doesn't make Yours shine brighter...

Last edited by a moderator:

I godda admit, Nick is not all wrong. I’ve spent some time this morning responding to this post and haven’t gotten too far. Just wasted my time by the looks of it as he already had something in mind but didn't want to share it!

Just so I’m is clear on this, I’m offering a new Picco TP585 XP-12 Comp Engine valued at $188, a Winner’s Choice tuned pipe and header valued at $60 plus $350 cash for the hydro. :blink:

Juan, what is it you want for this boat and can I get pictures of it before I commit to buy? Up to this point I haven’t received anything (I’ve just been sending pictures). :huh:

I will be posting my opinions on this type of dealing onto the General Forum so give it a read. The For Sale Forum is not the place for them. This thread is long enough, let’s let it die. :angry:

That Crusty Old Fart

Wally

I godda admit, Nick is not all wrong. I’ve spent some time this morning responding to this post and haven’t gotten too far. Just wasted my time by the looks of it as he already had something in mind but didn't want to share it!

Just so I’m is clear on this, I’m offering a new Picco TP585 XP-12 Comp Engine valued at $188, a Winner’s Choice tuned pipe and header valued at $60 plus $350 cash for the hydro. :blink:

Juan, what is it you want for this boat and can I get pictures of it before I commit to buy? Up to this point I haven’t received anything (I’ve just been sending pictures). :huh:

I will be posting my opinions on this type of dealing onto the General Forum so give it a read. The For Sale Forum is not the place for them. This thread is long enough, let’s let it die. :angry:

That Crusty Old Fart

Wally
HI WALLY, YOU SOUNDED VERY NICE OVER THE PHONE WHEN WE SPOKED FEW MINUTES AGO? I' M AT WORK HOW CAN I SENT PICTURES TO YOU? I WILL SEND SOME TONIGHT ITS NO PROBLEM. SORRY I GOT TO MANY TOYS ALREADY DONT WANNA TRADE FOR NOW. ALSO I CAN'T SHIP TO CANADA AS IT WILL COST ME TOO MUCH FOR SHIPPING AND SOMETIMES ITEMS GET LOST IN THE MAIL .

OK I GOTTEN SOME OFFERS, AS I ASK.

IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED HERE IS MY PRICE $1200.00 FREE SHIPPING U.S ONLY WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AND INSURED. IF IT DON'T SELL HERE I WILL BE POSTING ON EBAY IN A WEEK OR TWO.

THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS,

JMKAREM.

Back