• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIKE NEW EAGLE SGX 80 OUTRIGGER- SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY NIGTMARE, IS THIS IN YOUR ADD?

Blowing out someone else's candel doesn't make Yours shine brighter...
I godda admit, Nick is not all wrong. I’ve spent some time this morning responding to this post and haven’t gotten too far. Just wasted my time by the looks of it as he already had something in mind but didn't want to share it!

Just so I’m is clear on this, I’m offering a new Picco TP585 XP-12 Comp Engine valued at $188, a Winner’s Choice tuned pipe and header valued at $60 plus $350 cash for the hydro. :blink:

Juan, what is it you want for this boat and can I get pictures of it before I commit to buy? Up to this point I haven’t received anything (I’ve just been sending pictures). :huh:

I will be posting my opinions on this type of dealing onto the General Forum so give it a read. The For Sale Forum is not the place for them. This thread is long enough, let’s let it die. :angry:

That Crusty Old Fart

Wally
HI WALLY, YOU SOUNDED VERY NICE OVER THE PHONE WHEN WE SPOKED FEW MINUTES AGO? I' M AT WORK HOW CAN I SENT PICTURES TO YOU? I WILL SEND SOME TONIGHT ITS NO PROBLEM. SORRY I GOT TO MANY TOYS ALREADY DONT WANNA TRADE FOR NOW. ALSO I CAN'T SHIP TO CANADA AS IT WILL COST ME TOO MUCH FOR SHIPPING AND SOMETIMES ITEMS GET LOST IN THE MAIL .
Like I said on the phone, you say you want to swap (for what) and if you've changed your mind, how much do you want for the boat?

HEY NIGTMARE, IS THIS IN YOUR ADD?

Blowing out someone else's candel doesn't make Yours shine brighter...
I godda admit, Nick is not all wrong. I’ve spent some time this morning responding to this post and haven’t gotten too far. Just wasted my time by the looks of it as he already had something in mind but didn't want to share it!

Just so I’m is clear on this, I’m offering a new Picco TP585 XP-12 Comp Engine valued at $188, a Winner’s Choice tuned pipe and header valued at $60 plus $350 cash for the hydro. :blink:

Juan, what is it you want for this boat and can I get pictures of it before I commit to buy? Up to this point I haven’t received anything (I’ve just been sending pictures). :huh:

I will be posting my opinions on this type of dealing onto the General Forum so give it a read. The For Sale Forum is not the place for them. This thread is long enough, let’s let it die. :angry:

That Crusty Old Fart

Wally
HI WALLY, YOU SOUNDED VERY NICE OVER THE PHONE WHEN WE SPOKED FEW MINUTES AGO? I' M AT WORK HOW CAN I SENT PICTURES TO YOU? I WILL SEND SOME TONIGHT ITS NO PROBLEM. SORRY I GOT TO MANY TOYS ALREADY DONT WANNA TRADE FOR NOW. ALSO I CAN'T SHIP TO CANADA AS IT WILL COST ME TOO MUCH FOR SHIPPING AND SOMETIMES ITEMS GET LOST IN THE MAIL .
Like I said on the phone, you say you want to swap (for what) and if you've changed your mind, how much do you want for the boat?

HI WALLY, I ALREADY RESPONDED.

Back