• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lightest GPS testing unit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

I have a garmin GPS for sale. It is used but a very good unit. I’d like to get $65 delivered for it. The unit is very accurate and clocks max speed to within .2 mph.. The unit will map position in small increments around the course, give total distance and some other useful info. I’ve found the unit very helpful for showing my positions around the course…particularly the line between bouy3 and entrance to #4. This is the lightest GPS unit available at 2.2 oz(without batteries) the unit is documented as being water resistant, but it’s best not to test it. This GPS comes with original packaging documentation etc. The GPS has already been disassembled and soaked in T9 Boeshield. It also has a 4-40 mounting threaded insert on the back for mounting to boats.

geko.JPG

KB, you got cash.

Dave, how could I resist at that price :D :D , club needs one so they don't use mine all the time...................this will keep them happy and off my back

Johno

Back