Life 1800 6.6 volt Receiver Packs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel's Racing

Vendor
IN STOCK

LiFe 1800 Cube 6.6 volt Receiver packs.

Made from highest quality cells wired as series/parallel using four cells instead of two to have the ultimate resistance to voltage drop from high draw digital servos.

Heavy industrial rubber heat shrink covering to protect the pack for a longer service life.

$25 plus $3 shipping each. Pay $3 shipping only once for up to 3 packs. Buy 4 packs or more and shipping is FREE.

Paypal [email protected]

Thank you,

dyn6dt.jpg

258ntr7.jpg

Shown with a NiMh on top so you can see these will go most anywhere your old NiMh 5 cell hump packs used to fit.

9s89oo.jpg

What size wire do you use? Can they be charged at 4C / 5C?
Tom,

The silicone wire I use is 20 gauge. It is the fattest wire that will assemble in universal Futaba J connectors. The cells would take a 5c charge and they are 25C discharge and 45 burst but I would never recommend charging any pack with a universal Futaba J plug at higher than about 2 amps nor can I see any reason why you would want to. These are receiver packs that run a boat for days on a charge and can't really think of any reason why you would really need to charge at higher than that. At 2 amps if the pack is low and charging for a while the wire and plug starts to get warm. At 5C of 1800mah you would be at 9 amps. The wire and connector would be smoking if you had constant 9.0 amps pumping into the pack for very long.

The safest charge rate that I recommend is 1 amp and after a full days running it usually takes less than 5 minutes and it is at full capacity. These pack do not self discharge hardly at all so you have a lot of time from when you just ran till you are usually going to run again to top up and they are good till your ready.

Thank you,

Daniel

No they aren't the same. Mine come with the universal Futaba J connectors so it plugs right into your switch like it should and you don't have to install those clunky oversized connectors. Mine will swap into all your boats without messing with the existing plugs because they are the same. Mine are not wrapped with that cheap paper thin film shrink wrap like theirs are . Mine use a heavy .040" thick heavy gauge industrial heat shrink so the battery is much better protected in the boat and in storage. Mine are 1800mah not 1700 and sure my shipping at $3 one time for up to 3 packs is the best rate you will find. Buy 4 and shipping is FREE !

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill take one. Ive been waiting for you to make some more. They look as sound great. Nice quality work. Please send me a PM with your PayPal info

TL

Tim,

Pm sent.

Paypal received. Your battery is packaged and labeled and will be on it's way in the morning.

Thank you,

Anybody needs the LIfe packs $25+$3 shipping.

Paypal is [email protected]

Plenty in Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Back