Liddycoat to the 37 Beacon Plumbing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Barnhart

Scott is taking the wheel of one of the newest and most innovative boats in the fleet in 2014.

The boat will be faster than ever with the talented crew the Schumachers have assembled and I'm excited to be helping out with it!!

Congrats Scott. You are going to do well. Grant will have a lot to talk about at the next SAWS. Can't wait!!!.... ;)

Scott is taking the wheel of one of the newest and most innovative boats in the fleet in 2014.

The boat will be faster than ever with the talented crew the Schumachers have assembled and I'm excited to be helping out with it!!
Well, nice to know a degree in engineering from Gonzaga will be put to some use. :rolleyes: They going to allow you to stick a "GO ZAGS" decal on the vertical?

JD

Crap! I was hoping Scott was gonna go the Madison team...Oh well, I know if you put a motor on a bath tub Scott will make it fast! lol. The 37 is a good boat as long as you keep the water out of it but I'm sure they have fixed that by now. Have fun and good luck!

Don the DC doesn't look good for 2014..... The closest race will be the Gold Cup in Detroit.
Man they need to get their act together. I was talking to a relative yesterday who has had dealings with the National Harbor people, said they are a disorganized and dysfunctional bunch...............

Don you can thank National park and Planning who oversee the water there. Tim Clark has the whole story, he was working on the committee with Muscatel and the Hydro Museum to put the event on.

Latest posts

Back