• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF/WTB: CMDI engine mount for Zenoah for Eagle Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikescharnhorst

I am looking for a CMDI engine mount for a Eagle rigger if anybody has one laying around. I am not sure that this used boat had that type of mount in it before, but just by looking at the holes where it was mounted it doesn't appear to be like any of the mounts that I have used before. any pics can be sent to [email protected].

Thanks !

Mike,

Are you sure the rigger is not the JG version? CMD made two different tubs, one for a Zenoah and one for a JG. The JG had different mounts compared to the Zen and also had a narrower tub I believe.

Here is a pic of my old JG tub thas was converted to a QD. Notice where the bolt holes are. I included a pic of the JG motor and mounts for reference.

Tyler

Mike,

Are you sure the rigger is not the JG version? CMD made two different tubs, one for a Zenoah and one for a JG. The JG had different mounts compared to the Zen and also had a narrower tub I believe.

Here is a pic of my old JG tub thas was converted to a QD. Notice where the bolt holes are. I included a pic of the JG motor and mounts for reference.

Tyler

am not sure about which tub it is for sure, but think it is probably for a zenoah... It was used when I got it and was basically a bare hull and the tub is about 4 7/8" wide inside where the engine mount goes. I will be putting a zenoah in it for now, maybe a QD at a later date, so I could possibly be interested in it anyway, what width tub does it fit ?

Thanks for the response

This one will fit any tub from 3 1/2" and wider , i sent you a email with pictures

Latest posts

Back