• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted LF RCAT case

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a spare RCAT glow ignitor case? RCAT is out of stock and my case disintegrated over the weekend.
I used clear Gorilla tape to short term fix mine. Think I’ll buy 2 so I have a spare. Did they say when they will be back in stock? Was it all colors or just the one you we’re looking for?
Thanks John

Hey John,
While inspecting mine this weekend I noticed all the screw boses just crumbled. RCAT only shows a blue case being offered now, but no stock and no indication when they will get more.

-Tyler

Last edited:
I cut a hole for the charging jack in the protective case (tip from Bill Brandt) so that I don't stress the case just getting it in and out of it for charging. Be nice if they had a stronger case and used a bubble switch or something. I've thought about stacking something on top of the switch so I don't have to deform the plastic so much.

I cut a hole for the charging jack in the protective case (tip from Bill Brandt) so that I don't stress the case just getting it in and out of it for charging. Be nice if they had a stronger case and used a bubble switch or something. I've thought about stacking something on top of the switch so I don't have to deform the plastic so much.
I add a small drop of CA to the the tip of the switch so that I don't need to press the case so hard to turn it on. And I also cut a hole out for the charging port so I never have to try and take it out unless there is a problem.

I put 3m radio box tape over the cover found out Nitro can attack it also. Why would someone not use a Nitro proof plastic for a glow igniter when you know it will be exposed to nitro? Great engineering there.

Back