• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF OS .21 XM rebuild parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis Beaumont

One of the balls in the inner bearing came loose and chopped up my piston and head. Now I am looking for a new: Piston, Sleeve, Head, inner bearing. If you have any of these parts laying around or happen to have an upper laying around that you would want to part with, let me know.

Thanks,

Curtis

I have a used powerhead for $125 and a new piston sleeve id sell with it for another $50

$125 is an awsome price fir a running powerhead Curtis! U won't get a piston and liner for much less than that (new)

Sorry sold it when you did not respond. Someone pmd me saying if you did not want it he did. I will look and see if i have any more parts

Can you issue me a refund then, I paid you at 9 this morning thinking that it was still available. I was out all day yesterday and wasn't able to get online. Do you have the piston/sleeve still available?

Thanks,

C

Last edited by a moderator:
I will send it to you no problem a guy in Australia said he would take it if you did not. Your first I will honor that

Thanks Mike,

I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. I didn't meant to drag you along. If you want to split things, i would prefer just the piston and sleeve if the other guy wants the powerhead. You can decide. You can check with him and let me know.

Thanks,

C

Im at work for now its all yours. I will attempt to split it or see what he wants to do

Back