• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF Glow Beast Found One

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhonda Pickard

I am looking for a glow beast or something comperable to it, all my glow starters have hit the road Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
i can build you one simialar for 70.00 plus shipping. it will look just like the glow beast in the hard plastic case, but will have a red light instead of the meter.

I am looking for a glow beast or something comperable to it, all my glow starters have hit the road Robert
Robert, I use the Dubro glo starters and they seem to work fine on my 45-91 motors. They grip the OD 89 plugs well. You may still have to loosen the plugs a bit to get newer/tighter motors to fire easily.

Glenn

The Glow Beast is provided by Eric Canto, well made, and works extremely well. You will be happy with a glow beast.

Go to www.radiosouthrc.com they have the pro driver 3. It's as good as the glow beast cost 86.00 but you will see its worth it.

Robert I stop and see Eric a few times a mouth traveling for work.

He has them in stock at his hobby shop.

If you want one let me know. I will be more than happy to pick it up and send it your way or you can get it off me at the Melbourne race if you are coming.

Robert I stop and see Eric a few times a mouth traveling for work.

He has them in stock at his hobby shop.

If you want one let me know. I will be more than happy to pick it up and send it your way or you can get it off me at the Melbourne race if you are coming.
I have a radio south that has been to radiosouth this year for new batteries that I will sell for $65 shipped with charger

Back