• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF eagle .21 sgx or sg hull and hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ww29

I am looking for eagle .21 sgx or sg hull and hardware. anyone have one that is ready for motor and electronics

Hi Williams. My brother has a 21 SG hull for sale, I told him to contact you so you should hear from him shortly

This one is in decent condition. Needs a little TLC. Booms need replaced. My brother did the ski on it. Runs very good. Paint is also pealing off in spots. Will come with a new uncut cowling. $150.00 shipped.Can post more pics when I get home.

image.jpeg

not sure how fix that. post more pics

Last edited by a moderator:
This one is in decent condition. Needs a little TLC. Booms need replaced. My brother did the ski on it. Runs very good. Paint is also pealing off in spots. Will come with a new uncut cowling. $150.00 shipped.Can post more pics when I get home.
Shawn if WW pass I will buy it sir ....

thank you shawn for selling me the boat. it will be a winter project.

Last edited by a moderator:
GOOD

I am glad to see you chose to buy the rigger from Shawn WW,

​I really do not need another but that was such a good deal if you were

not going to buy it I knew I could referb and have it ready in 2 week's..

Congratz and be proud it will make a awesome boat my friend .

Rick Reisinger

it will be a winter project. someone sneaked in on the other one for sale threw pm before I could get it.

I have a JAE 21 with tank, hardware, and servos for $200 shipped if you are in the US. I can send photos if interested.

Dave

Back