• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF/ Charger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhonda Pickard

I am looking for a futaba wall charger my accu cycle has gone bad it keeps discharging when i have it on charge need something have nothing right now to charge the batteries Thanks Robert

I still have one of these in stock. New in box 50.00 shipped. Better than the accu cycle because they do all battery types including LiFe.

Bill

robert, the charger that bill sells is awesome! i got one this spring, best all around charger i've ever owned. leads, balance board, ac & dc cords. does life, lion, lipo, nicad, nimh & pb. goes down to 1 cell for glo starters. fits in the palm of your hand. i've got accu cycles, big eagle racing integy chargers - this is the only one i use now ;) .

Thanks for the testimonial. Everyone has been more than pleased for the great charger at a fair price.

I think Robert liked your post. He PMd me.

Bill

can't help it, bill. i really am sold on it. you being a good guy to deal with doesn't hurt, either ;) .

Back