• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF 1/8 scale hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here it is, but is turn key, engine is a K&B 67 stock, I have not run this boat much, I would say 3 tanks at most, motor has been run before but its runs strong with good compression.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ken thx for the pic. i'm going to have to pass i'm still looking for a 8700 hull I have the 93 Winston eagle in gas scale would like to do one in 1/8 scale already have decals

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for a 1/8 scale 8700 glass or wood built hull. checking before I buy new

thx rob
Rob there is the strong possibility I may need to sell my 89 U-4 Marc and Pak -Muck - glass hull. ,

Not the boat your looking for , but a **** nice scale, completely rebuilt and runs extremely well.
default_wink.png

Its a cab over Pickle fork.

2jdi2dt.jpg
290zqxz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thx for the offer guys but still would like to do one to match my gas scale. already have everything to build it

Andy, How much are you thinking on the Mark and Pak?

looking for a 1/8 scale 8700 glass or wood built hull. checking before I buy new

thx rob
Rob there is the strong possibility I may need to sell my 89 U-4 Marc and Pak -Muck - glass hull. ,Not the boat your looking for , but a **** nice scale, completely rebuilt and runs extremely well.
default_wink.png

Its a cab over Pickle fork.

2jdi2dt.jpg
290zqxz.jpg

Im not 100perc I want to sell it yet - Or should I say " have to " sell it yet. I will get back with those who asked via pm and we can talk about it.

I really don't want to part with it, but I may have too.
default_sleep.png

Back