Lets take a moment

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Iwaters gang.

Lets take a moment to look back at this day 911 two years ago and remember our fallen friends. I for one remember that day well.

Lets also take time to tell the ones that are close to you that you care about them.

Lastly, Take a moment to think about what freedom means to you and why its important.

._____________.

Mike Zaborowski

Amen, Mike.

I remember exactly what I was doing that day when I saw the news. And I pray I never forget....

Such a terrible loss, so many good people lost, so that a few insane people could affect how the rest of us see the world we live in. I will never forget it; I can never forget it since it has changed me.

I hope my children see a day when terrorism exists only in history books.

Took a moment to say prayers for all those who are woking to eradicate terorism...... and my friends in the war may they safely return home soon

I THANK GOD EVERY DAY FOR THIS COUNTRY,OUR PEOPLE OUR LEADERSTHOES THAT DEFEND US. WITH OUT THEM WE COULD NOT ENJOY ALL THE FREEDOMS THAT WE HAVE INCLUDING PLAYING WITH EXPENSIVE TOYS. GOD BLESS ALL AMERICANS. GOOD DAY JW

Belated Amen Mike. Could not believe that a heartless hatefull person could do that to a fellow human being regardless of age or gender. :'(

Jack and Gang

You are 100% right. Its a shame to think that we are hated as a nation. I for one can tell you that i hate no nations, races, or beliefs. That why this is so hard for me to understand.

Now hurt/kill people, any people for stupid reasons and you have my attention.. No different I this then the shooing of a gang member or a government official’s. Or the toppling of the twin towers.

The bottom line is that some people "for whatever resin" loose there since of reality and feel that they are above all.. When in fact they are just as human as you and me.

I drive a Villain S1 and you drive a Killer. Does this make us hate? No. It makes us like minded.. Do I still want to beat you in a race..heck yea...this is called human sprit. We all have it and we all need to use it in a positive manner.

Rock ON

Grimracer

All those poor people. I still think about to this day where I was and what I was doing when the attack happened. Time still go ons, but our media has deceided the worst thing ever to happen on American soil since Pearl Harbor should not be shown on tv or talked about. It's a pity. It was an unfortunate event that I hope will never happen again.

I don't think any of us will evr forget this day. I know I will not. I had just moved my department to a new office building next to a major highway outside of Cleveland. As soon as it happened, we began pumping CNN through our COBOXes so everyone could follow the news. Right before the second attack, the FBI pulled over a RYDER truck right next to our building. Everyone was panic striken thinking the truck was full of explosives. Turned out to be nothing.

September 11th changed all of us forever. I choose to look at the good things that came out of this day. I really believe Americans are kinder to our own. We have become much more patriotic than in the past. As a former Marine, this means a lot to me.

During the holidays, let's take time to remember those who can not be with their families while the protect us from those who wish us harm.

Latest posts

Back