• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lehner motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawdaddy

As stated, have a Lerner 1950/6. I will come with mounts and a water cooling can. Just bought the motor from Doug Peterson and just won't work for my application. 175.00 shipped to the lower 48. I will ship else where at buyers expense. Thanks for looking, Ryon Shaw

Item is cross posted.

1107162149-1.jpg

1107162148-1.jpg

Just got back from traveling. Had intentions of buying back the motor from Ryon as I wouldn't want to stick someone with a motor that don't fit the application.

Ryon - take Bill's offer and I will send you back $25.00. Let us know. I sold my other ones for a little less so it is all good.

Doug

Bill, It's yours. PM me your shipping info. Doug, I really appreciate your offer. I really wish I could make this motor work but I would have to cut a new boat up and just can't bring myself to do that.

Sold pending payment to Bill

Back