Legal hulls for RTR class

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering what hulls are legal for running the RTR class? Does it matter as long as it is powered by a .18 engine?
I see you live in Florida. From what I've read on IW regarding RTR classes in Florida, it seems like the most popular boat is the Miss Vegas. Maybe a Florida RTR boater will shed more light on the topic.

JD

Jerry here in Florida there is alot of Miss Vegas, i have my wife running the Super Vee because of her being new plus the rough water we have down here all the time, it is a forgiving boat, i love driving it, we run stock with mod not enough of both to have 2 classes everyone is good with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Robert. Down here they are pretty easy on the class. I have found that as long as the boat is running a .15 or .18 size motor and the hull was originally a rtr hull it doesnt matter. Normally there are stipulations between running a stock motor rtr or moddded. Here in florida there are so few rtr's that we are allowed to run stock with modded which includes hull upgrades. So in short as long as it came with a .15 or .18 you can run it.

Thats what i said long as you stay within the rules moding it and it is a .15 or .18 we dont care come race have fun my wife needs more boats to beat lol

obrian -

miss vegas

supervee

mean machine

1/12 scale miss llumar

1/12 scale miss elam

1/12 scale formula (budweiser)

any stock rtr boat that has up to a .18 engine

i'm sure i'm forgot some

Noel, Bill got a hold of me yesterday he wont be in Melborne so hopefully the kid comes to have 3 boats

Latest posts

Back