Lawless Strongarm Flexshaft Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LawlessMan

I want everybody to know that for the remainder of January and all of February (limited to stock on hand), I am having an inventory reduction sale on OS-21 size flexshafts, with included teflon liner. They usually go for $9.00 each, but I will sell them at the following prices during this sale: Note, this applies only to the OS-21 size, and there is a $5.00 shipping charge, regardless of number of shafts purchased, so buy several, share with friends and save on the shipping.

One piece $8.50 + $5.00 price also applies to two pieces @ $8.50 each

Three pieces $24.50 + $5.00

Six pieces $47.00 + $5.00

Twelve pieces $90.00 + $5.00

More than 12, call for a quote.

Visa and MC accepted, also check or money order. Domestic US sales only.

I would appreciate it very much, and you will get much faster response, if you call me at 607-687-0143, or e-mail me at [email protected], rather than responding to this post.

One more note: To save on excess packaging, your order 3 or more pieces may come to you in a single, sealed poly sleeve, instead of individual sleeves, but while supplies last I will also include a neat, cigar-sized, capped plastic tube to store several pieces in. I have used this tube to keep several flexshafts submerged in oil in my tool box, and it doesn't leak.

Fred "LawlessMan" Howe

R Manufacturing - Lawless Drives

570 DuBois Road

Owego, NY 13827

I want everybody to know that for the remainder of January and all of February (limited to stock on hand), I am having an inventory reduction sale on OS-21 size flexshafts, with included teflon liner. They usually go for $9.00 each, but I will sell them at the following prices during this sale: Note, this applies only to the OS-21 size, and there is a $5.00 shipping charge, regardless of number of shafts purchased, so buy several, share with friends and save on the shipping.
One piece $8.50 + $5.00 price also applies to two pieces @ $8.50 each

Three pieces $24.50 + $5.00

Six pieces $47.00 + $5.00

Twelve pieces $90.00 + $5.00

More than 12, call for a quote.

Visa and MC accepted, also check or money order. Domestic US sales only.

I would appreciate it very much, and you will get much faster response, if you call me at 607-687-0143, or e-mail me at [email protected], rather than responding to this post.

One more note: To save on excess packaging, your order 3 or more pieces may come to you in a single, sealed poly sleeve, instead of individual sleeves, but while supplies last I will also include a neat, cigar-sized, capped plastic tube to store several pieces in. I have used this tube to keep several flexshafts submerged in oil in my tool box, and it doesn't leak.

Fred "LawlessMan" Howe

R Manufacturing - Lawless Drives

570 DuBois Road

Owego, NY 13827
Fred never did get my steering arm ??? Todd Nuzum

Latest posts

Back