Large Scale Electric

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamHeiser

Hello ,

I have a Leopard 5692 540kv motor , and I was wondering what the best hull choice would be if I want to run 10s? Hull type , hull size , hulls that others have tried that worked well , etc. I am open to any ideas or suggestions.

Thanks ,

Sam

So tell us more about what you want. An open class boat for heat racing, a play boat, an offshore boat? Mono, cat, rigger, sport hydro, etc? Do you have any FE experience? Do you have other electronics already?

I have the motor , motor mount , and rudder servo. I have a bunch of heat racing P Spec boats (cat , mono , two sport hydros , rigger , two tunnels) , and a few 6s boats. I would like it for open heat race , but something that would be fun to run on the weekend. I'm open to any hull type , but I would prefer some sort of hydro.

I have the motor , motor mount , and rudder servo. I have a bunch of heat racing P Spec boats (cat , mono , two sport hydros , rigger , two tunnels) , and a few 6s boats. I would like it for open heat race , but something that would be fun to run on the weekend. I'm open to any hull type , but I would prefer some sort of hydro.

I am building a MLBoatwork Gas Scale Hydro boat (Mike has also managed to help get GF Cowling for the boat) for a SSS56104 790Kv or a Castle Creation 2028 for 10-12V, batteries and ESC are both soaked with waterproof sealant and with water proof box for receiver, even expose in water the motor would have no problem.

Hope this would work.

Back