• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted L/F 45 RS EVO piston/ liner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Atwell

Hey Guys!
Before I reach out to Stu wanted to see if anyone had a new piston/ liner? Apparently shot a clip through my engine and knicked up the sleeve and piston pretty good.

Thanks in advance!

It’s the gold head Alan, not the M-Line red head

I have a brand new, never fired P&L in a new engine I could sell you.
Reason being I have a new M-line P&L, button setup for it.
Might be willing to sell engine complete plus the M-line setup, too.
Tell me what you want and make REASONABLE offer... I do not need to sell any of it.

Hey Tim,
Thanks for the offer. Just dropped a money order in the mail to Stu today.

Out of curiosity, for the M-Line Piston/ Sleeve combo is CMB offering a different head button as well? I’d assume that piston is gonna require a bit more change up top also. Or did you have one made?

Hey Tim,
Thanks for the offer. Just dropped a money order in the mail to Stu today.

Out of curiosity, for the M-Line Piston/ Sleeve combo is CMB offering a different head button as well? I’d assume that piston is gonna require a bit more change up top also. Or did you have one made?

Yes... Don't listen to any bs to the contrary, either... regardless from who.
We talked directly to Mauro Braghieri on the head button issue, and they are different.
Look at the part #'s- they are different.

Latest posts

Back