• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB .45 RS EVO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckshot

Used CMB .45 RS Evo that has been fitted with M1 Piston, Liner and head. Probably 5gals on rolling assembly. Good bearings. Selling with brand new stock rotor disk and carb installed. All timings are stock. Turbo Head. Includes collet. $425 plus the ride.
4E069C67-8E9C-4830-B2AE-BB31286E137C.jpeg76EA7195-BC05-4AAC-8B65-9E18451F173A.jpegAE624D81-9749-4338-A259-27DD65EA39DF.jpeg0F4ED4E8-83C8-4BAA-99BC-7F5BE3006D56.jpegD0E0BB50-B56D-4765-87EA-68AE382EDCDA.jpegFFF4536D-C401-461A-A05A-266126B8914B.jpegCB7DA59D-CC01-4F94-BACB-A80EFAAD3D44.jpeg182F9C55-3AC8-4E75-B0D5-3E1F605E9692.jpeg

Attachments

• B4D296AA-591B-4E79-BD63-A043A273F973.jpeg
    B4D296AA-591B-4E79-BD63-A043A273F973.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 80
  • B24D0C2E-555F-4443-8305-15805B1474F8.jpeg
    B24D0C2E-555F-4443-8305-15805B1474F8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
Used CMB .45 RS Evo that has been fitted with M1 Piston, Liner and head. Probably 5gals on rolling assembly. Good bearings. Selling with brand new stock rotor disk and carb installed. All timings are stock. Turbo Head. Includes collet. $425 plus the ride.
View attachment 291931View attachment 291932View attachment 291933View attachment 291934View attachment 291935View attachment 291936View attachment 291937View attachment 291938

can you do $425 shipped for a friend ????? If yes I’ll take it

How did the first person in this item not get a response and some one else bought it for the same price that’s what I don’t understand why you would ignore the first person’s response to your add can you tell me how that’s fair we all on here want to be fair about this hobby we all love this hobby and how could you do that the first person might have really needed a good deal on a motor for his boat that he had been working on put your shelf on the other side of that and see how it feels I have been there on here a couple of times I know how it feels

How did the first person in this item not get a response and some one else bought it for the same price that’s what I don’t understand why you would ignore the first person’s response to your add can you tell me how that’s fair we all on here want to be fair about this hobby we all love this hobby and how could you do that the first person might have really needed a good deal on a motor for his boat that he had been working on put your shelf on the other side of that and see how it feels I have been there on here a couple of times I know how it feels

The first person made an offer. Seller countered with NO response on the counter.
The second person said I WILL TAKE IT for the asking price.

There isn't a problem.

If I am wrong Don please chime in.

Kevin

I'll take it. 425 plus shipping

Last edited:
Guess I’m lost, Conde made an offer and I countered. Second guy asked if I was still at the Gas Nats via PM to which I replied publicly that I was not. What can I do for you?

Pm inbound
$435 shipped for you.
No I’m not currently at the Gas Nats.
I'll take it. 425 plus shipping

The first person made an offer. Seller countered with NO response on the counter.

There isn't a problem.

Kevin
John , Buckshot clearly responded to both offers, counter offer to Julian. Second person said " I'll take it" for the asking price. Not sure it's sold yet.
Guess I’m lost, Conde made an offer and I countered. Second guy asked if I was still at the Gas Nats via PM to which I replied publicly that I was not. What can I do for you?
All quoted for posterity.

Ok so who gets the engine lol I’m lost ??? I was at the movies and could not respond

Last edited:

There isn't a problem.

Kevin

I did not respond because I was not available if I would have saw this I would have replied yes and let’s get payment info but it’s all good. It’s it to buckshot decision at this point.

Have a good night

Ok so who gets the engine lol I’m lost ??? I was at the movies and could not respond
I did not respond because I was not available if I would have saw this I would have replied yes and let’s get payment info but it’s all good. It’s it to buckshot decision at this point.

Have a good night
Conde, It is still yours at $435 shipped. paypal is buckunion(at)hotmail(dot)com, send as F&F or cover fees.
Why is everyone so confused!? Seems pretty straightforward.

Conde, It is still yours at $435 shipped. paypal is buckunion(at)hotmail(dot)com, send as F&F or cover fees.
Why is everyone so confused!? Seems pretty straightforward.
10/4 ill send PayPal by the end of the day. Thank you.

The rule say the first person that says they will take it and that’s what the first person said but she ask a simple question about the shipping and buckshot didn’t even acknowledge that she had ask about the motor she had 24 hours before any of you could say I will take it before buckshot answered her you just don’t ignore someone and that’s what you did that’s messed up and I am not mad with you it’s just not being handled the way the rules say it should be this same thing happened to me and her we go again the same thing again it’s not right

Back