kyle smith

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darby96

does anyone know how, where, why, whenor anything about this person?

money sent, one email back and since then nothing

DaveB

DaveB
i- we- most of us think kyle smith is also known as ...mike coppolino. from canada.. he hosed several of us on the dock and i guess he just got hit by a car on his bike.. karmas hand can slap yo face hard...lol.. he hosed don ferrette i think to, you might want to talk to him .. it might be a sore subject but i bet he will answer you.

tk

DaveB
i- we- most of us think kyle smith is also known as ...mike coppolino. from canada.. he hosed several of us on the dock and i guess he just got hit by a car on his bike.. karmas hand can slap yo face hard...lol.. he hosed don ferrette i think to, you might want to talk to him .. it might be a sore subject but i bet he will answer you.

tk
Hey all, I'm the one that got Mike back on the dock by chasing him down, I called this past week and talked with his son Mike JR..He advised me about the accident. I know on the dock, Jim and Dom (aclazer) found a couple or a few IP addresses that went back to Mike (PHM) Anyone here that has sent him monies,,,well,,,I wouldn't delay call your local PD file theft charges,,call the Whitby On Ca PD file with them,,and finally call the FBI for internet fraud,,If you paid by Credit Card,,I would call bank and request a charge back to be made to your account..More than likely this is the same person,,His cell phone is still good,905-493-1630,,as you know he never answers it,,However if you call and let it ring until v/m,,hang up and call right back until he answers or someone..may take 3 or 4 call's but someone will pick up,,,Just a FYI.

Hey Don

I just got off the phone with PAYPAL and have registered a claim of fraud against Kyle.

There could be light at the end of the tunnel or maybe someone with a flashlite.

DaveB

Hey Dave,

I also filed a fraud claim last week with PayPal. Paid $30.00 for a prop dulicator over on Jim's Boat Dock.

I too got stiffed by this guy, and when I filed a complaint it immediatly turned into a claim. At worse I'm out $40 for a prop. Live and learn.

Andrew Grenier

while i hadn't gotten stiffed by him, i can say good luck getting money back if using paypal

dad got hosed by a paint gun supply place and pay pal told him unless the person has money in there account to draw from they can do NOTHING.

good luck to all involved.

just don't get why people can't be honest.. if i owed someone i take care of it one way or the other.. guess not everyone is like that.

chris

Guy's i am sorry for what has happened , i am working very to get all your refunds from paypal and it's been a battle to just do that , i just got off the phone with paypal and they are starting to refund the money to those that have sent me money for item's that you bought from me , please let me know when you get your refund.

I am not mike from phm racing , my name is kyle , i know mike very well and don't want to get involved with what he has going on , i can tell you that he was in a bad motorcycle accidentand almost lost one of his arms , they still don't know if he will be ever able to use it agian , if anyone cares , now i will stay out of his dealings.

For the poeple that bout parts from me , i have held on to them and if you still want them they are still yours just let me know and if you don't want them please let me know as well and i will resell them , i was not in anyway trying to take anyone's money and not give them what they bought from me , the problem was with my paypal .

My pc went down and i just got it back up and running after a few hundred dollars

Kyle

dad got hosed by a paint gun supply place and pay pal told him unless the person has money in there account to draw from they can do NOTHING.
Actually that is not entirely true and this came from speaking directly to a Paypal rep- if it is an item bought on Ebay they WILL charge it back to the credit card on file but ONLY if it was an Ebay purchase. Why? Because Ebay OWNS Paypal. Ain't that just wonderful...... <_<

Kyle I think to clear up your credibility A pm and phone call to a Moderator Don Ferrette is in order. Anything less will seem like another scam.....

Kyle I think to clear up your credibility A pm and phone call to a Moderator Don Ferrette is in order. Anything less will seem like another scam.....
Actually let's have Tom handle this since he is the big kahuna of I/W. ;)

And yes if everything is on the up & up I still need that MAC 84. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy's i am sorry for what has happened , i am working very to get all your refunds from paypal and it's been a battle to just do that , i just got off the phone with paypal and they are starting to refund the money to those that have sent me money for item's that you bought from me , please let me know when you get your refund.

I am not mike from phm racing , my name is kyle ,

My pc went down and i just got it back up and running after a few hundred dollars

Kyle
that is funny...how did you end up with excatly the same configuration i sent to mike.. meaning the greenhead valvola with the same pipe coupler and header in mikes boat in the pic? i think you are a crook and dont care what happens to mike as he has stole 270.00 usd from me and a bunch of others .. so id forget ever doing business in here agian.

tk

Kyle
that is funny...how did you end up with excatly the same configuration i sent to mike.. meaning the greenhead valvola with the same pipe coupler and header in mikes boat in the pic? i think you are a crook and dont care what happens to mike as he has stole 270.00 usd from me and a bunch of others .. so id forget ever doing business in here agian.

tk

I don't know you and if you did a deal with someone else don't cry on my shoulder buddy , i bought thiese parts with money and now i am selling them for money , if you don't like it thats to bad and you should keep you 2 year old language speaking skills to your self , don't call me a crook you IDIOT , now move along and stay out of my buisness go bother someone else , poeple like you is the reason i'm getting out of this hobby , i give it 5-10 years and there won't be a model boat hobby thanks to poeple like you

Kyle

tk

I don't know you and if you did a deal with someone else don't cry on my shoulder buddy , i bought thiese parts with money and now i am selling them for money , if you don't like it thats to bad and you should keep you 2 year old language speaking skills to your self , don't call me a crook you IDIOT , now move along and stay out of my buisness go bother someone else , poeple like you is the reason i'm getting out of this hobby , i give it 5-10 years and there won't be a model boat hobby thanks to poeple like you
You almost got some credibility back till that post. Now you just look like a dumb crook.

The only reason your not banned yet is because don thought it might help people contact you to get their money back.

Your not welcome to use intlwaters to sell anything again. Find another place to scam people.

I agree...

Kyle - Doesnt necessarily have to be a call to Don specifically but call at least one of the people you took money from - I dont care who it is, but would add some credibility if someone has actually talked to you. Right now nobody knows anything about you other than the fact that you popped on the site, posted a bunch of stuff for sale, and now have all of our money and have yet to ship any items.

You have my number via PM. I have asked you probably 5 or 6 times via PM and email for yours. A simple phone call would resolve most of this headache. Plus it would give you another way to get in touch in case of any more "computer problems".

Brian

I agree...

Kyle - Doesnt necessarily have to be a call to Don specifically but call at least one of the people you took money from - I dont care who it is, but would add some credibility if someone has actually talked to you. Right now nobody knows anything about you other than the fact that you popped on the site, posted a bunch of stuff for sale, and now have all of our money and have yet to ship any items.

You have my number via PM. I have asked you probably 5 or 6 times via PM and email for yours. A simple phone call would resolve most of this headache. Plus it would give you another way to get in touch in case of any more "computer problems".

Brian

Brian pm me your phone # and i will call as soon as i can , i am on the road alot with work

Kyle

Come on Kyle. The post you are repling to, says he sent you a PM. Why don't you just send him a PM. It is not that hard. Click on the name and hit the send a message button. You are trying to be on the up and up here, right? There are a lot of poeple getting jerked around and it not right.

Mike

Hi Don and others

I just got a reversal from paypal and not from Kyle. They reviewed the case and said the money will be place in my account within 2 days and I checked the money is back.

Thank You Paypal :eek:

Dave Bestpitch :) :)

Hi Don and others

I just got a reversal from paypal and not from Kyle. They reviewed the case and said the money will be place in my account within 2 days and I checked the money is back.

Thank You Paypal :eek:

Dave Bestpitch :) :)

Same here... My refund from Kyle was removed again. Just as I was about to start going off, I got an email from paypal that they gave me a chargeback and put the money back on my credit card (i confirmed it is there) - seems like it was based on the case my credit card company filed and not refunded from Kyles account. In any case, I hope this thing is finally closed - even though kyle seems to get to keep the money he scammed which is too bad.

here are the emails:

The refund sent by kyle smith ([email protected]) did not clear from the sender's bank. You have not received funds for this payment in your PayPal account.

Please contact kyle smith regarding this refund.

THEN I GOT....

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your

favor.

We were able to recover $225.00 USD and this amount has been credited to

you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to

recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed

to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the

seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account

privileges.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back