KRE Engineering (Australian)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giuseppe gallegra

Some people know this Australian Brand that make carburetors for very similar of Zoom carburetor ?

Thanks

Giuseppe - Italy

Giuseppe,

Ken has made several items for me, both personally and for Novarossi Marine. His work is top notch and very high quality. Yes, his carbs are very similiar to ZOOM and Orlic carbs as far as quality and results. All three have subtle differences and are unique in their own way, and all three are great aftermarket carbs. Good luck.

Giuseppe,

Ken has made several items for me, both personally and for Novarossi Marine. His work is top notch and very high quality. Yes, his carbs are very similiar to ZOOM and Orlic carbs as far as quality and results. All three have subtle differences and are unique in their own way, and all three are great aftermarket carbs. Good luck.
Hi Ron,thanks for the informations,please,how i can contact Ken ? You have email of him ? Him have website ? Best Regards. Giuseppe - Italy

[email protected]

this is Kens email...pretty good to deal with these days. Carbies work well from what others boats have run like and such (I have not used one). He can make to suit any engine.

he also makes hardware and aluminium tuned pipes (his 21 tuned pipe works well frpm what I have seen also).

he needs to get on here and show off his Twin rigger he hand built 90% of himself. Including the engines, headers, pipes, hull, hardware, fuel tanks, props etc

Ken is great to deal with , I am certainly grateful for his help over the years ,cheers Ken. Ace

Latest posts

Back