Knoxville boys do it again

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark w.

Daytona 500 won by no other than Trevor the Knoxville home town hero. like to say I taught him everything

I know but, I am a water driver. what do you think of the race you race fans?

Mark B)

Trailer racing, pretty boring, but thats nascar these days. Nice win for Trevor and the Woods Bros., good to see them in victory lane again, not a Ford fan but always liked that car from the Pearson days.

Awesome job for Trevor, I think Bill Elliot help him get started in big time racing

some say its not racing. Well, I have to say, its just as strategic as it ever has been. You still have to put YOURSELF and YOUR TEAM in the position to win. If your not in them front couple cars, your not going to win. Its strategy, and as far as im concerned, its racing. Perhaps a new breed of it, but its still racing. And I didnt find it boring at all.

I thought it was different for sure. I did not get bored watching it. It sure makes for a lot of wrecks! will this new 2 car tango thing work on all superspeedways or just daytona?

I think alot of it had to do with the brand new surface at daytona. They wouldnt have been able to do that with the old uneven surface. I wouldnt be surprised if we see it at 'dega though also.

It was a combination of the new surface, new air dam and spoiler combination they did to the cars.It was a great race to watch but I am a true racing junkie...LOL

Latest posts

Back