Know this is a long shot !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Sametz

Supporting Member
Anybody know where I can find a color shot of this boat? I know what the decals look like. Thanks Ray
default_cool.png

staudacherpictures130.jpg

F.Pierce Williams.photography or fpwp.photoshelter.com, then use the search box, RRRay (-; wow, that pic went to hell when I downloaded it, looks MUCH better on the site...

I0000lJu.MtdHTNc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
F.Pierce Williams.photography or fpwp.photoshelter.com, then use the search box, RRRay (-; wow, that pic went to hell when I downloaded it, looks MUCH better on the site...
I've been on that site for an hour finding pictures of what I need. Lol.

I've been on that site for an hour finding pictures of what I need. Lol.
Just found some shots I've never seen before of Scale I'm building. Thanks again, RRRobin
default_cool.png

Ray

Here is some more photo's

Google Phil Kunz photography

New and old pictures.

Dave Roach

Ray you can find some GP pics over on www.hydroplanequebec.com they have still action and video too of a lot of GP boats past and present. GP 777 was called the Steeler why I do not know. Some our Canadian brothers can chime in and help.

Thanks guys, need a paint scheme for my new ML Sport 40. Bought my first Shopsmith in 1978 and have owned one ever since. I can spend hours on those sites.
default_cool.png

This thread has inspired me to do a scale paint scheme on my new RHT 20 sport hydro. Not sure what yet.

Back