Klass Kote deep green #360

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kez

I am looking for a lime green for my next project. If you have painted your boat in deep green #360, please post some pictures.

Thanks,

kez

The back in of my Thunderboat is the Med Green #355. just another option.
Ray,

What is the green you used on the boat in your avatar?

Thanks,

kez
Good question, seems to be top secret. Bought the boat already painted and looking for the codes for touch up paint. Even e-mailed Miss Madison web site, no reply!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Posted a thread on here with no success getting paint.

Ray, I get my paint stuff at Indy Auto in Madison and they told me they supply the paint for Miss Madison so let me stop by and ask them for paint type and codes.

Here My lime green Seaducer

Not Klass Kote but a 2 part Endura polyurathane spray bomb Its great paint., rock hard,fuel proof and goes on super smooth like glass, As good as any compressor spray gun setup ive seen.And yes from a spray bomb

<untitled>  015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here My lime green Seaducer

Not Klass Kote but a 2 part Endura urathane spray bomb Its great paint., rock hard,fuel proof and goes on super smooth like glass, As good as any compressor spray gun setup ive seen.And yes from a spray bomb
I like this lime green. I would however prefer to stay with the same paint system and use epoxy paint throughout. For future reference, where do you get this Endura paint? I guess it has a catalyst carnister built into the spray bomb and you have to break the seal to release the catalyst? Might give it a try on my next project. Good thing about this is that there is no clean up.

Yes you are correct you push a tab on the bottom of the can to release the catalyst shake it up and your ready to go

As far as buying it the main company is in Edmonton, Alberta Canada but they also have a shop in Texas,USA

Just google Endura Paint to get too there web site

Last edited by a moderator:
Endura is pretty well indestructible. They came out with their spray cans a few years ago and makes it easy to get a great finish. Once you puncture the valve it will only be usable till the next day pending upon temperature, some say if you stick in there refrigerator it will last longer. Remember if you are spraying this that it hardens anywhere, including your lungs!!!!!!!

Back