Kirk is a Tease! - R/C Unlimiteds Opener in 5 Days!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PakMan

Nice pics in the gallery Kirk... Is this to show the competition what's in in the cards this weekend? Beautiful boats... and rocket fast! I look forward to racing more with you, and the others this year.

I think you're starting already... Nice move... to get the wheels-a-turning... :)

DJ

http://www.intlwater...ery&image=10623

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, Ha, you noticed the 'Air-brushing too'... LOL! Those are Glam shots!!! The shoot-angles are definately for a reason.... He is good at everything he does.... :) Great Job Kirk! Just trying to help you stir the pot for a great season!!! T-Minus 5-Days!!!

DJ

Are you actually coming out and racing David? Is the Pak back?

I hope DJ comes out. He's a great competitor. Looking forward to this weekend and the season ahead. Should be a good one.

Kirk

Yes I do hope he is back, and is not the one teasing us! Looking forward to this weekend!

BTW did you see the teaser shots of Fred's new Znetix, I can't wait to see that boat run!

Have fun guys as I won't be able to make it. Wife and I have a full weekend leaving me no chance to run :(

Hopefully, I'll make E-Berg in two weeks so I can at least get a start with the Elam ;)

Thanks David. Yes, and Kirks boats look awesome as usual. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! See you guys soon. Fred

Man I hope you guys don't get the monster winds we've had the last few days. Monday was 25-35, gusts to 50. Yesterday was 25-30 sustained all day.

High gust was 48mph today... It'll be brutal no doubt. The Bayswater has as good a shot in the white caps as any boat I'd think! At least I don't have far to drive home if it blows out. Come to think of it, maybe y'all oughtta just stay home, eh?

Scott I think I will just drive to the top of the pass and will go whichever way the wind takes me.

High gust was 48mph today... It'll be brutal no doubt. The Bayswater has as good a shot in the white caps as any boat I'd think! At least I don't have far to drive home if it blows out. Come to think of it, maybe y'all oughtta just stay home, eh?
I think RCU is kind of like the post office... we run no matter the conditions. If it's the same for everyone, it's a good race in my eyes. In my 30+ years driving 1/8 scales, I can't remember ever being blown out... maybe my memory is bad. The left thumb has a purpose!!! Oh, sorry. The trigger finger has a purpose (for you wheelies)... I know we will all have fun! A win is a win based on how you evaluate conditions and cross the finish line first!

DJ

Back