KintecRacing.com Precision Prop Balancer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

Guys,

In case anyone is looking for a decent prop balancer, I found this one from Kintec Racing that REALLY is an excellent value. I can't believe it's only $35.00 (plus another $6.00 for the 1/8th shaft if needed)... It's precisely made, the shaft is SUPER true, and it's a nice, compact unit that can be easily taken with you to the lake.

There is also a 1/4" shaft available. I forgot to measure to see what the max diameter prop it can handle would be, but it will easily do at least up to a 60mm, which is big enough for anything I need to do. It may do larger. I'll measure it tonight when I get home and follow up on that.

I'm very happy with it and thought that others might be interested in knowing about these. Definately a huge step up from the modified Top Flite Power Point Balancer I'm currently using...

props_010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Darin, Thanks for the good write up.

We went through many proto types to get these as accurate as they are. The second batch is now ready to ship.

Special offer for International Waters members.

A complete Prop Balancer set with 1/4, 3/16, and 1/8 shafts for $50.00 shipped to the first 5 members responding.

E-mail [email protected]

Back