Kenosha ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richie R

Like the title says. I need the address of the pond so I can find it.

I have not been there for a long time and forgot.

Thanks Richie R

I don't have the official taxable address in front of me, however - it is at the intersection of 118th and Hwy E, actually in the town of Somers (Kenosha county). It is visible from I-94.

As you come south down I-94 exit at Hwy E. You will see the exit approaching besides the signs, there is a very tall Marathon gas station sign which can be seen for a distance on the left side of the highway. Once you exit, make a left turn, go under the highway overpass, past the aforementioned Marathon station about 100 yards and on the left side of the street is 118th street. You can't go right and there are no other side streets around, all farm fields. Turn left on 118th, go to the end of the road about a hundred yards and there is the entrance gate to the pond.

Hey Richie I will be at the race this weekend. Not racing just coming down to visit with friends and sell the remaining stuff I have. I plan to race again next year or the year after but plan to make a fresh start.

See ya there sir

Brian

Exit #339 is the exit to highway E, from both the South (for my IL and beyond friends) and North.

Then follow LH's directions.

Glad you're coming!

Garrett

Thanks for the info.

Hopefully it will not rain.

See you guys and gals there.

Richie R

Latest posts

Back