Keeley Heads

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,

A few of the guys in District 8 have used the Keeley Head on their K&B 7.5 OBs(not the Pro Version) in 7.5 mod tunnel. I'd say they work fine.

I must have done something to upset the internet gods because I cannot log in under my old password ???.

Jerry D.

Hey Mike,

I tried one on a K&B 7.5 last year and I did notice a few more RPM's versus the stock unit.in fact it's the best that engine ever ran.

Your B-mono could use a few more ;D ;D

HAHAHA!!!!!!

Take care

Chris

Ask Gary Pruesse about Keeley heads. He will make you a believer. He has on on his B rigger that runs 70!

Later!

Ed Radz

HELLO GUYS

I USED THE KEELY HEAD ON MY NOVA ROSSI 21 AND ALL I DID WAS BLOW PLUGS. I EVEN OPENED THE HEADCLEARANCE TO 13 THOUSANTS STILL BLOWING PLUGS. I WENT TO THE STOCK HEADBUTTON NO MORE BLOWN PLUGS. JUST MY TWO CENTS WHICH IS ABOUT ALL THAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW. LOL

TOM.

Mike

If you are looking for more power on your 7.5 mod K&B the Keeley head will work well for you. Gary Pruese carries them.

On my sport 40 we made back to back passes at a straight away event with the stock picco head it ran 78mph. I put the Keeley head in it with no other changes and ran 81mph on the next pass. It did soften the bottom end a little and took a little tinkering to get the plug life back but did improve performance.

I put them in every K&B mod that I put together they really work well in the outboards.

Mark

Thanks for all the info, I was wondering if it took away some bottom end because you are losing some Quish area. Mark what did you have to do to keep the plugs.

Mike

Back