• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K67's brand new 2 of them sold sold sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny King

like the title says. 2 brand new never run K67's with headers and springs. No header gaskets. If I cant sell them I will run them but maybe someone is more familiar with them. $350 each motor and header.

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny

Pictures really help people see what exactly they are buying, always helps potential buyers. Just helping you out buddy.

Beau

thank you Beau. I will attempt to load pics tomorrow as I nvr have on this site. But they are truly new and actually one of the boxes had nvr been opened up until a month ago when I took procession of them. I have 2 picco EXR's I can use is the only reason I am not planning to use them. But thank you for the advise.

Danny, it was a real pleasure meeting you at the Nats today..welcome back!!..nitro is realy looking up here in south FL., and from the little while we spoke I could tell you're going to be bringing on the "HEAT".

p.s. you got my number call me anytime your ready to test.

Thumbs Up..Elias

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you Beau. I will attempt to load pics tomorrow as I nvr have on this site. But they are truly new and actually one of the boxes had nvr been opened up until a month ago when I took procession of them. I have 2 picco EXR's I can use is the only reason I am not planning to use them. But thank you for the advise.
Anyone that likes these motors don't hesitate!..I saw them today, they are brand new!, and boy do they look sweet.

like the title says. 2 brand new never run K67's with headers and springs. No header gaskets. If I cant sell them I will run them but maybe someone is more familiar with them. $350 each motor and header.
Are these motors the later versions with 'dual' cooling, or the earlier models with just the water cooled heads?

Thanks,

DJ

I have a pic on my cell. Don't know how to post pics on here. But anyone can text me and I can send it to them 954-818-0228

Posting this for Danny King.

IMG_7014.jpg

Ok I will take them both. do they both come with headers?
I will send you an PM.

YES I have 2 new headers. But don't have the gaskets or o rings that go with them. Also will include a bag of head shims and a bag of needle bearings.

Back